Services for schools and colleges
Like all education professionals, we take our role in the development of young people seriously. For 25 years' we have worked alongside schools and colleges to ensure that academic potential and career aspirations go hand-in-hand.
We offer a unique, individualised service for every young person we work with to ensure that they maximise their careers journey.
Our in-school services include:
- A full-service, flexible, local careers company with established links to local and regional employers and partners
- Qualified, skilled, quality assured careers advisers working across all education types
- Flexibility, we can work individually within a school, or collectively to support events within our wider network
- Support for the learner journey with young people from Year 7 up to the age of 18 (25 for those with SEND)
- Advice on statutory guidance/policy and adapting practice as needed in line with current thinking
- Advice to help schools and colleges meet statutory responsibilities, Gatsby Benchmarks and how to embed strategic policies and procedures
Our 360º 'vision of provision' enables us to deliver accurate, informed, impartial guidance and specialist knowledge, ensuring ‘the first choice is the right choice’ and reducing churn. This supports schools with good progression outcomes and reduces drop-out in post-16 institutions.
We are committed to ensuring that every young person progresses and thrives in the best positive destination for themselves. This not only benefits the young person, but also individual schools and colleges via improved outputs and demonstrable actions towards Ofsted and Gatsby requirements.
For more information on how we can deliver personalised careers services in your school or college please contact Joel Robinson, Business Development Manager on 01484 242200 or email us using the details below.