Why partner with C+K?
For over 25 years we have been providing high quality, career-enhancing services for young people. Based in West Yorkshire we employ over 120 staff. Whilst primarily we deliver intensive support across Calderdale and Kirklees, we work with organisations, schools and colleges across the UK.
Our impartial careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) services are matrix accredited and help you to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks.
For more information on our services please contact Joel Robinson, Business Development Manager on 01484 242200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we and what do we offer:
Support in schools and colleges
- A full-service, flexible, local careers company with over 25 years’ experience and established links to local and regional employers and partners
- A team of qualified, skilled, quality assured careers advisers working across all education types (mainstream secondary, colleges, Special Schools, PRU, and KS4 units)
- A flexible team that can work individually within a school, or collectively to support events within our wider network when required
- We support the learner journey and work with young people from Year 7 up to Year 13 (age 18 and up to 25 for those with SEND)
- We advise on statutory guidance/policy and adapting practice as needed in line with current thinking, and how to embed in your strategic policies and procedures
- Our ‘360º vision of provision’ enables us to deliver accurate, informed, impartial guidance and specialist knowledge, ensuring wherever possible ‘the first choice is the right choice’. This supports schools with good progression outcomes and reduces drop-out in post-16 institutions
Strategic support, management information and development
- Our careers advisers and management information team ensure all interventions are recorded and this data is used to identify, track and target young people at ‘risk of NEET’ (RONI), at ‘risk of drop out’ (RODI), and support transition to post 16 destinations
- We provide monthly data to DfE (for national benchmarking and accountability purposes) and accurate live reports on destinations to schools/colleges as required
- We are the ‘Strategic Lead on CEIAG' for Calderdale Council and Kirklees Council schools/colleges
- Careers advisers participate in monthly continuous professional development (CPD) sessions, sharing best practice, information, contacts and resources