Working with us
C+K Careers is a great place to work for anyone seeking employment in a people-centred organisation where staff are valued and highly regarded.
C+K is a forward-looking company that has successfully delivered high quality careers information, advice and guidance services to young people and adults for more than 25 years. We thrive on helping people to overcome their barriers to success and take a client-centred approach in achieving results.
We offer excellent terms, conditions and benefits to our employees and opportunities for career development and progression.
The success of the company has enabled us to expand. From time to time, we need to acquire new talent to join our highly valued team of qualified and professional people. We are committed to the highest standards of equality, diversity and inclusion and are keen that our workforce and new recruits reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
Who are we looking for?
When we recruit, we look for people who are positive about working with young people and adults across different age groups in a variety of settings including schools and colleges, our careers centres and outreach locations.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work well with people and across several teams.
- Passion, drive and commitment.
- The ability to think creatively and to generate new ideas for the business.
If you are creative and flexible you will thrive and enjoy working in this demanding but rewarding environment.
Careers advisers need to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified to at least Level 4 in Advice and Guidance or equivalent and willing to work towards Level 6 in respect of schools and colleges.
- Effective, proactive, resourceful, innovative and dynamic in the delivery and development of careers guidance services.
- Strong communicator and effective networker.
- Well organised, highly motivated, IT-literate and used to using database recording systems.
Periodically we also recruit trainee careers advisers, so you can develop your career whilst being paid. Look out for vacancies
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to receiving a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic qualified or unqualified people to join us who want to make a difference to the lives of our clients. We have an open vacancy for qualified Careers Advisers as we often need additional staff at short notice. Please send a short CV to email@example.com or complete the Careers Adviser application form and we will get back to you.
Vacancies are advertised on this site, through the CDI Careers in Careers newsletter (CA roles), and in local bulletins. We also promote vacancies via outreach centres, social media and local channels in order to reach sections of the community that are under-represented.
Any vacancies we have will be listed below.