Our services for adults
C+K are specialists in delivering careers information, advice and guidance to adults. Our work with adults is proven to have impact, and a positive effect on people's lives.
Maximising the potential of adults in our region
We successfully deliver projects and contracts for National Careers Service, Local Authorities, the Leeds City Region and the Department for Work and Pensions.
We work with local authorities, education/training providers and employers to deliver a range of services aimed at maximising the potential of adults, services include:
- career direction and management coaching
- identification of transferable skills for career change
- psychometric testing to diagnose aptitude and vocational focus
- job search and application support, including CVs and online techniques
- sources of training provision and funding
- redundancy counselling
Our adult advisers are experienced and trained, they have or are working towards the Level 6 in Career Guidance & Development and regularly attend other relevant training.
For more information on how on our services can benefit your organistation please contact Caroline Mann on 01484 242000 or contact us using the details below.