Careers Adviser vacancy
QUALIFIED CAREERS ADVISER (Salary Range £21,735 to £26,943)
Location: Calderdale and Kirklees
Permanent/Temporary/Casual/Freelance positions available.
Full time 36 hours per week, part-time and flexible working arrangements negotiable
We welcome your application if you can demonstrate the following:
- Qualified to Level 4 in Advice and Guidance or equivalent and willing to work towards Level 6.
- Effective, proactive, resourceful, innovative and dynamic in the delivery and development of services in the Careers Guidance field
- Strong communicator and effective networker
- Well organised and highly motivated
- IT-literate and used to digital delivery and using database recording systems
- Drive, commitment and resilience
If you are interested and require any further information, please email email us
Information about this vacancy, including job description and person specification are available to download.
To apply please download the Job Pack and monitoring form, which should be returned to Elizabeth Byrd