FREE apprenticeship and recruitment services
C&K Recruitline delivers free apprenticeship and job recruitment services to hundreds of businesses and training providers.
Employers continue to use our services for a number of reasons:
- We advertise vacancies on our website and in our careers centres in Halifax, Huddersfield and Dewsbury.
- Our advisers in schools, colleges and throughout the community showcase apprenticeship vacancies and ensure employers attract high quality candidates.
- Our pre-selection service shortlists suitable young people, saving companies time and money.
- We give expert advice on employing young people, setting up and running apprenticeship training, including sources of funding, and labour market trends.
- Offering you the opportunity to exhibit at our opportunity events for young people.
If your company needs help advertising vacancies or help to recruit suitable staff for jobs or apprentices get in touch with us to find out more.
"The person we employed was just right for our situation – you really listened to what we wanted."
Jewson Building Suppliers.
"C&K Careers helped me to access a grant and find the right apprentice for my company, who is doing really well, and they helped me find NVQ training for an existing member of staff” Trust Locums.
"It was evident that a C&K Careers IAG interaction inspires clients, develops career resilience and planning and enhances commercial awareness so that young people and adults develop a competitive edge, enabling them to compete for opportunities". matrix report, January 2016.
"Thanks for your help and we know where to come in the future” Pennine Food Ingredients Ltd.
For further information:
Call: 01484 225500